Please Take this Survey: California Ocean Protection Council
The California Ocean Protection Council (OPC) is charged with developing a California voluntary sustainable seafood program, which includes developing a protocol on how to be independently certified to internationally-accepted standards, coming up with an accompanying logo or label, implementing a marketing assistance program in consultation with the California Department of Food and Agriculture, and awarding grants and loans (when funds are available) to assist with certification and marketing.
We are starting to develop the marketing assistance program for fisheries certified as sustainable under a new CA logo (“California logo marketing assistance program”), and are seeking input. This survey serves to gather from you any advice or recommendations that you may have for developing this program.
If you could please take a few minutes to answer this short survey by following the link below it would be greatly appreciated. Please complete this survey by Friday April 6th.
Caitrin E Phillips
Master of Public Policy Candidate 2012
Goldman School of Public Policy
University of California, Berkeley
- Climate Change: Challenges and Opportunities for Communities of Color and Tribal Nations
- The Delta Tunnels Hidden Agenda: Water for Fracking?
- Senator Michael Rubio resigns to take job with Chevron
- FDA Genetically Engineered Salmon Public Comment Period
- If We Can’t See The End of the Tunnel, Are We Really on the Road to Somewhere?